About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri
I have always thought of myself as creative (hence why I majored in marketing in college) however it hasn't been until recently I feel like I can take that side of me and put it towards crafts. I am still learning but this blog will allow everyone to learn with me.

Monday, May 9, 2011

fleece flower wreath!!!

I got this idea from my favorite sister in law Margo.  She has done these wreaths before and I really wanted to try it. Instead of just one color I wanted to go with two. This wreath I made for my mom for mother's day and I know she like the combination of yellow and blue so I thought it would be perfect!!! This was the very first time I have done one of these and I was really happy with the results!






1 comment:

  1. I want to learn how to make one of these, or just pay you to make me one.... I think they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete