About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri
I have always thought of myself as creative (hence why I majored in marketing in college) however it hasn't been until recently I feel like I can take that side of me and put it towards crafts. I am still learning but this blog will allow everyone to learn with me.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

fleece flower wreath with ribbon!!!

My friend from high school Ashley came to mte for one of my wreaths. She saw one that my sister in law did for winter time with all white flowers and red berries and feel in love with it but wanted something she can do all year round. I decided to go with a pearl color berry with the white. It gave it a classic look that you can take all year round. But with the white and ivory I wanted to add a punch of color to it. That is when I came up with hanging it with a ribbon. This way she can change the ribbon for whatever season it is!!!
Ashley told me that the wreath is kid friendly too. She has the cutest little boy William that is over 7 months now. When I met with Ashley to give it to her he kept trying touching it. Ashley just told me that every time she opens her front door that he reaches out to touch it!!
If you want to follow Ashley's blog- here it is http://ashleyluke.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment