About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri
I have always thought of myself as creative (hence why I majored in marketing in college) however it hasn't been until recently I feel like I can take that side of me and put it towards crafts. I am still learning but this blog will allow everyone to learn with me.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby diaper bag and wipe case!!!

I know it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I have been super busy lately and I started a new job so my creative side had to take a slight break.
One of my best friends Jen is having her first baby in June. She is having a little boy name Mason. I couldn't be any more happy for her. I wanted to make her something instead of just going to the store. I came across this idea from a blog called the The idea room blog .  When I saw that I knew that is something that Jen would LOVE. Her theme is jungle with green, blue, browns, and alittle orange. My very creative sister in law Margo made her burp clothes with monkeys and the color green. I figured since she has already gotten green that I would work with the other colors.  This was my first attempt at it and I was very happy with the results!!






No comments:

Post a Comment